WHAT IS THE GENERAL INTELLIGENCE ASSESSMENT?
Understanding the capabilities of your people will equip you to keep them engaged by challenging them to an appropriate level and enable you to identify potential future leaders.
The General Intelligence Assessment (GIA) is an aptitude
and ability assessment that measures a person’s cognitive horsepower. It provides answers to questions such as:
- Can they cope with the mental demands of the job?
- Could this person be a high flyer?
- Is this person a problem solver?
- To what extent can we develop this person using training?
- Is this person sufficiently challenged?
- Could this person drive change in the organization?