WHAT IS THE PERSONAL PROFILE ANALYSIS?
An employer who understands the behavioral styles of their employees will be better equipped when recruiting new employees and developing and managing their existing talent pool. The Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) is a behavioral profile
that provides a powerful insight into how your people behave at work. It provides the real answers to questions such as:
- What are this person’s strengths?
- Is our business playing to this person’s strengths?
- Which limitations will impact on their ability to be successful?
- Will this person be successful in a role that is technical, quality or standards focused?
- Does this person drive for results?
- Can this person work with and through people?
- Will this person excel in a service, support or specialist role?